reliable, fast, economical
- There are a couple taper tools on the market you can taper wood- and bamboo shafts for nocks and points. But only very few can be found for professional use with a power drill.
- With the PT Power-Taper you can make a taper for nock and point within a fraction of a second. The proven quality of the blade with its cutting performance guarantees a high tool life even when cutting hardwood like beech, osage or bamboo.
- The PT Power-Taper follows the idea to offer high quality tools for professional use and for a reasonable price.
- The idea has started with the Arrow-Fix Tool. Now the Arrow-Fix Tool is used all over the world to the customers' utmost satisfaction. This standard of quality will be continued with the PT Power-Taper.
Functions and variants
- There is an individual PT Power-Taper for nocks and an individual PT Power-Taper for points in order to maintain a size of tool which can be handled easily. This will assure that the tools can be used independently from each other without requiring the breakdown and rebuilding of the professional operation.
- PT Power-Taper for points cuts exactly the same angle as the manual , hand operated, taper tool which is in the Arrow-Fix Tool. This angle fits field points with an inside taper and the conical joint of the Arrow-Fix Tool.
- PT Power-Taper for nocks cuts exacly the same angle as the manual, hand operated, taper tool of the Arrow-Fix Tool does. This fits the common plastic and wooden nocks with a inside taper.
In addition the PT Taper-Tool for points has an end stop which is depth-adjustable.
Customized to the the needs you can choose from options:
- PT Power-Taper for nocks without socket if a socket is already available.
- PT Power-Taper for points without socket if a socket is already available.
- PT Power-Taper for nocks / points with one or more sockets for one or more different shaft diameters.
- PT Power-Taper set for nocks and points with one or more sockets for one or more different shaft diameters.
Components and compatibility
- There should be the choice to purchase only the variant you need without paying for parts you don't want to use. In addition to that it should be possible to use the components you already have and to add components to enlarge the scope.
- With the PT Power-Taper we are taking this into account. Crucial components of the Arrow-Fix Tool can also be used with the PT Power-Taper.
The blades of the Arrow-Fix Tools are 100% compatible with the PT Power-Taper and vice versa.
- The sockets of the Arrow-Fix Tool work fine with the PT Power-Taper. This saves money. The sockets just have to be mounted up side down.